Wikipǣdia:Tutorial (Wrap-up and more info)
There! You now know the most important things needed for contributing here. Any comments or feedback on this tutorial? Feel like something wasn't explained well enough, or want to know about something that isn't here? Let us know by dropping a comment on this page's talk page. You can also introduce yourself at Wikipedia:New user log.
Of course, one can always learn more. We've tried to keep this tutorial short so that you can start editing as easily as possible, but that means there are lots of topics we haven't covered. The links below are pages you might find useful as you continue your work on the wiki.
If you see something below that interests you, or that you know will be particularly relevant to your work here, go ahead and read it, or bookmark it and come back later.
Advice and general informationAdiht
- Wikipedia:Welcome, newcomers explains the site and what to do here.
- Faux pas avoidance helps you avoid some common mistakes.
- Know how to contribute, but not what to write about? See Wikipedia:Contributing to Wikipedia for help.
- Looking for other ways to improve articles? See Wikipedia:Guide to improving articles.
Style and technique referencesAdiht
Directory: Wikipedia:Style and How-to Directory
Community and policy referencesAdiht
- Wikipedia:Tutorial/Glossary abbreviated glossary—the ten most likely words you'll encounter.
- Wikipedia:Glossary explains the words you'll hear other editors use.
- Wikipedia:Community Portal provides links to community resources—this page is always available in the navigation sidebar.
- Wikipedia:Policies and guidelines
- MediaWiki User's Guide — a user's guide for the MediaWiki software that Wikipedia runs on.