Return to the project page "Ambihtsecghof".
- I don't think so; but if you have a specific translation question, I may well be able to answer it. Ƿes hāl! 06:52, 18 Sēremōnaþ 2013 (UTC)
- I have translated this book list -- en:Le Monde's 100 Books of the Century -- into a lot of languages.
- I'm currently compiling the information available here.
- There is not a great deal, but some other projects have used the book list to fill out their book coverage.
- So what might a translation of the page title be?
- Thanks very much, Varlaam (talk) 23:39, 19 Sēremōnaþ 2013 (UTC) (Toronto)
- A translation of the page title could be: "100 gemyndelīcostra bōca þæs 20. hundredgēares æfter Le Monde", which literally is "100 most memorable books of the 20th century according to Le Monde" (I used "most memorable" becuase the question asked was "Which books have stayed in your memory?")